Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love You BUCU

You know what Mike and I discovered recently? The new spot to visit for an awesome burger is Bucu Burger in Paramus. Bucu opened in January and is a burger and cupcake bar (their name merges he first two letters of “burger” and “cupcake” - BUCU, get it?). Super cute concept! And while I can't vouch for the cupcakes because I didn't try one, I CAN say the burgers are terrific. Beefy, tasty, thin patties of goodness. I think it might have something to do with the fact that burgers at Bucu are made with a coarse-chopped blend of beef from North Bergen-based Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors (the guy behind Shake Shack's blend).


{Bucu's burger. Really really tasty.}


{Hand cut Chili & Cheese fries...need I say more?}


{I couldn't resist trying their hot dog. Good, but the burger wins hands down.}

1 comment:

  1. Little Ways' captivating ambiance is a sensory delight, a magical realm that envelopes you from the moment you arrive. The serene music, the gentle lighting, and the comfortable seating together create an ideal setting for a memorable meal. It's not just about din ing; it's an experience that soothes the soul and tantalizes the senses, an artful fusion of comfort and style. Visit their official site.

    ReplyDelete