Friday, April 8, 2011

Lovely and Luscious

Truth be told, I love a good tea room (like this one). So imagine my delight when I discovered a whole new place that serves authentic English-style afternoon tea! The The Cosy Cupboard in Morris County is perfectly Victoriana with roses, frills, shining silver and Royal Doulton. Wait staff even wear hotel jackets and tuxedo trousers.


On a recent afternoon my mom and I enjoyed some of the best scones, finger sandwiches, and tea I've ever tasted. And don't even get me started on the English trifle.....pure heaven.




I adored the Cosy Cupbard and their bucolic setting and will return very soon for another afternoon tea experience. Each and every thing was so on target that I think this place could serve a proper afternoon tea to the Queen of England herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment