Thursday, January 6, 2011

Year in Review

I'm clearly a newbie with a ton to learn when it comes to this whole blogging thing, but I'll always remember 2010 as the year I started doing it! I thought it would be fun to look back at all of the recipes I made (and posted about) and pick my favorite one.

I scanned all my entries but I knew in my head what my favorite was going to be before I even started - these Vanilla Bean Doughnuts:


Maybe it was the pure vanilla flavor or just the fact that I could make healthy (baked) doughnuts at home in seconds...either way, these were my fave and I've made them many times since the original post.

If I had to pick up a runner up it would be these Homemade Oreos. They'll make you stop eating the mass produced kind - I promise.


The rest of my 2010 recipes are below.

Lemon Poppy Biscotti

Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes

Caramel Apple Donuts

Sweet and Sour Brisket

Poppy Seed Cake

Waffles of Insane Greatness

Chocolate Dipped Shortbread

Basic Pizza

Caramel Popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment