Friday, October 22, 2010

Basic Comforts

My body is craves comfort food this time of year like *clockwork*. Somehow my stomach knows that these crisp, cold mornings mean my brain is thinking of foods like clam chowder, pot roast and LARGE casseroles of mac and cheese!

I haven't spent as much time in my kitchen as I like lately, but hopefully that will change in the coming weeks. I need to make stuff like in the photos below pronto:



My husbands favorite mac and cheese is this recipe which is sorta low fat (for mac and cheese anyway). He's been asking for it and I know it needs to make an appearance verrrryyy soon.

I'm desiring more of a full on fat diet busting version with crunchy topping on it like the one above. I guess I need to stop looking at food photos on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment