Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two Blue Pigs


I might have found a new favorite place to dine. The only problem is...this restaurant is over 100 miles from my house :-(

The Blue Pig Tavern is a scrumptious gastro-pub in the Congress Hall Hotel serving up American fare in a cozy environment sticking close to Cape May’s colonial roots. Truth be told, I love me a pub. And I love me a pub in charming Cape May even more! So naturally I adored every single thing about The Blue Pig Tavern.

We started our leisurely lunch with an app of chips and guacamole. Not your ordinary stuff. This appetizer was serious business. Light, airy, uber fresh guacamole and greasless flour tortilla chips. 200% Delicious.


Entrees were a Croque Monsieur and a chicken club sandwich. Perfect. Pub. Fare. Enough said.



The food was super tasty and yes, we ate like two Blue Pigs (pardon the pun).

No comments:

Post a Comment