Friday, September 17, 2010

Cousins Rule


I’ll talk about the food because it was good, but really when a get together happens with my hubby’s cousin and her husband we chatter so much I’m surprised anyone knows what is even on the plate in front of them!?

Recently, we all grabbed dinner at Bardi’s in Pequannock. Their menu consists of a wide variety of meals including soups and chili, salads, appetizers, burgers, thin crust pizzas, pasta dishes, sandwiches and wraps, and beef, chicken, and seafood entrees. One of Bardi’s signature appetizer dishes was standout – the Shrimp Dino. Tender bits of shrimp sautéed and tossed in a spicy roasted garlic wine sauce were super delish. I’m still thinking about them actually.


I’m convinced that we’d have a good time with M&L no matter what our location - just so happens that Bardi’s was great!



Let’s not wait too long to get together again guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment