Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diversion From Routine

We have a standing order at Cheesecake Factory that usually involves Salmon (I've talked about it extensively here). But recently Mike tried something new for lunch....the Thai Lettuce Rolls. The platter was filled with Satay Chicken Strips, Carrots, Bean Sprouts, Coconut Curry Noodles and Lettuce Leaves with three delicious Spicy Thai Sauces – Peanut, Sweet Red Chili and Tamarind-Cashew. He was quite pleased with his menu diversion!


Note - they were an appetizer but the portion was MORE than enough for a lunch entree. I should also say I am convinced that all of Cheesecake Factory's food is engineered to taste delicious because I've never had anything I didn't like.

P.S. - Look at the Miso Salmon. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment