Monday, November 8, 2010

A Better Burger


Elevation Burger, if you haven’t heard of it, is special for many reasons:

1. You’re only served freshly ground, organic, free-range beef that comes from grass-fed cows.
2. No corn, no antibiotics, no hormones, no chemicals – just good, honest, healthy beef.
3. The prices are beyond reasonable for such a quality product.
4. The hand-cut, cooked to order olive oil fries are delicious.

I could really taste the difference with the grass fed beef. The burger was somehow “lighter” than other burgers I’ve eaten and the pure beef flavor really came through. The list of burger toppings is impressive as any or all of the following are included for free on every burger: ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, caramelized onions, mustard, mayo, raw onions, Elevation Sauce, balsamic mustard, and hot pepper relish. Oh and for the carb-conscious - you can skip the bun and order your burger wrapped in a large lettuce leaf.

Elevation Burger really figured out how to elevate the whole burger experience. I give anyone who makes me feel less guilty about eating a burger and fries some MAJOR PROPS!

3 comments:

  1. I really liked the burger there. The meat did have an impressively potent flavor despite being on the thinner side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the burger and what we're doing. I manage franchise growth for the brand, and am honored that you are a raving fan! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hearing good things about ELEVATION and really appreciate this review.
    Now this looks like what my burger should look like. There is no craving like a burger and fries craving and when you want it - well you gotta have it! Love the philosophy of ELEVATION and fact that it's on the healthier side and folks are "getting it' in the humane treatment of the animals that we devour. Being burgers are the only meat that I eat - I will check out ELEVATION - did some research and there is one in Coral Springs about 17 miles from here. A blink for burgernuts like us!

    ReplyDelete