Saturday, July 17, 2010

Priority Mail


July 17, 2010

Dear Mr. Bourdain:

Please call me so we can set up a lunch. A date is long overdue as my husband and I have much to discuss with you regarding the world of food!

If you would, please be so kind as to invite your friend Mr. Ripert along. We’ve been eager to sit down with you both for quite some time and break bread. Due to its convenient location, we would not be opposed to meeting at Le Bernardin.

I’ll await your call as to what dates work for you both.

Sincerely,

GZ

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Ripper,

    As I assume you will be the one making accommodations at Le Bernadin, please be sure to make that a table for five, for I will be joining you via the Acela.

    Thank you.
    -alj

    ReplyDelete
  2. PURE GENIUS
    I THINK I'LL WRITE HIM ON YOUR BEHALF.....

    ReplyDelete