Monday, June 28, 2010

My Mistake!



Sorry folks - but I seem to have made an error by not including information about the wine we were drinking in my recent al fresco post. You see, my husband is a wine enthusiast and I promised him I would mention the delicious Chardonnay on my blog. Yep, bad wife. I forgot.

Pay attention all you vino lovers out there! The wine was a 2007 Kongsgaard Napa Chardonnay and totally deserves a huge shout out for its deliciousness. The first time we tried it we were at Cafe Matisse in Rutherford about four years ago. There was a whole lot of carrying on with phrases like "ohmygodthisisamaazzinngg!!!” being yelled as we sipped the liquid gold. I think it tastes like it has lime zest in it, all citrusy and whatnot. Granted those probably aren’t terms that Robert Parker would put in his tasting notes but that’s what I think!



Michael is on the winery’s mailing list to order it. I bet if you act fast, you can get on the list too! Try it if you have the chance. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment